Christopher B. Goodman is an Assistant Professor at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, based in the School of Public Administration (in the College of Public Affairs and Community Service). His research focuses on local public finance, political economy and urban policy. For more information, see his bio and curriculum vitae. More.
Areas of Research
- Local Public Finance
- Political Economy
- Urban Economics
- Urban Policy
- Goodman, Christopher B. Forthcoming. Usage of Specialized Service Delivery: Evidence from Contiguous Counties. Publius: The Journal of Federalism. Pre-print, Journal.
- State-Imposed Local Debt Limitation & Referenda Requirements Data.
- Usage of Specialized Service Delivery: Evidence from Contiguous Counties. Presented at the 75th Annual Conference of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL. Saturday, April 8, 2017. Presentation.
- Carroll, Deborah A. and Christopher B. Goodman. 2017. Assessing the Influence of Property Tax Delinquency and Foreclosures on Residential Property Sales . Urban Affairs Review.
- Creative Destruction? Examining the Dissolution of Special Districts. Presented at the 28th Annual Conference of the Association for Budgeting and Financial Management, Seattle, WA. Friday, October 7, 2016. Presentation.